This specialty provides a general understanding of the complex and exciting science of marine ecology, which is the study of how organisms interact with each other and the environment, the flow of energy through communities, and the link between ocean ecosystems. This specialty includes one dive.
Requirements for Completion:
- Complete all academic sessions and assessments.
- Upon completion of all academic requirements, the SSI Professional may issue the program’s digital certification card.
- Certified SSI divers can dive with an equally or more qualified buddy in environments equivalent to their training and within the recommended depth limits of their certifications.
- Students younger than 15 years old will be certified as an SSI Junior Diver in the applicable specialty and can dive under the direct supervision of a dive professional, or with a certified adult, in environments equivalent to their training and within the recommended depth limits.
- Have at least one (1) of the following SSI certifications or an equivalent from a recognized training agency: Open Water Diver, Basic Freediving.
- Be healthy and know how to swim.
- Medical Clearance for any pre-existing conditions (read, fill and sign the standard Medical Statement).
Don´t forget to bring:
- Diving certification
- Diving Instructor
- Diving insurance
If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
The cancellation by the customer within 48 hours prior to the activity will not result on any refund.