Diver Stress and Rescue
The SSI Diver Stress & Rescue specialty provides students with the knowledge and skills needed to identify stress, prevent accidents, and manage common emergency situations encountered by recreational divers.
Requirements for Completion:
- Complete all academic sessions and assessments.
- Complete a final exam with a passing score of at least 80%.
- Complete at least three (3) pool/confined water sessions.
- Complete at least three (3) open water training dives.
- Upon completion of all academic and in-water requirements, the SSI Professional may issue the program’s digital certification card.
- Certified SSI divers can dive with an equally or more qualified buddy in environments equivalent to their training and within the recommended depth limits of their certifications.
- Students younger than 15 years old will be certified as an SSI Junior Diver in the applicable program, and can dive under the direct supervision of a dive professional, or with a certified adult, in environments equivalent to their training and within the recommended depth limits.
- Be physically capable of completing the required skills.
- Have proof of current First Aid and CPR training within two (2) years prior to issuing a certification card.
- Have the following SSI certifications or an equivalent from a recognized training agency: Open Water Diver
- Medical Clearance for any pre existing conditions (read, fill and sign the standard Medical Statement).
Don´t forget to bring:
- Diving certification
- Diving Instructor.
- Diving insurance.
If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
The cancellation by the customer within 48 hours prior to the activity will not result on any refund.