The SSI Deep Diving specialty provides students with the knowledge and skills needed to safely conduct open water dives to depths between 18 and 40 meters.
Requirements for Completion:
- Complete all academic sessions and assessments.
- Complete a final exam with a passing score of at least 80%.
- Complete at least three (3) open water training dives.
- Upon completion of all academic and in-water requirements, the SSI Professional may issue the program’s digital certification card.
- Certified SSI divers can dive with an equally or more qualified buddy in environments equivalent to their training and within the recommended depth limits of their certifications.
- Have the following SSI certifications or an equivalent from a recognized training agency: Open Water Diver
- Medical Clearance for any pre existing conditions (read, fill and sign the standard Medical Statement).
Don´t forget to bring:
- Diving certification
- Diving Instructor
- Diving insurance
If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
The cancellation by the customer within 48 hours prior to the activity will not result on any refund.