The SSI Advanced Adventurer provides certified divers an introduction into five (5) different SSI Specialty programs under the direct supervision of an SSI Dive Professional.
The first open water training dive from the following specialty programs can be counted toward the Advanced Adventurer program:
- Boat Diving,
- Deep Diving,
- Enriched Air Nitrox (EAN),
- Night & Limited Visibility,
- Perfect Buoyancy,
- Search & Recovery,
- Waves, Tides & Currents,
- Fish Identification,
- Marine Ecology.
Requirements for Completion:
- Complete any academic sessions and assessments.
- Complete at least five (5) different SSI Adventure Dives, including a professional briefing and debriefing.
- Upon completion of all academic and in-water requirements, an Open Water Instructor may issue the Advanced Adventurer digital certification card.
- Certified Advanced Adventurers can dive with an equally or more qualified buddy in environments equivalent to their training and within the recommended depth limits.
- Students younger than 15 years old will be certified as a Junior Advanced Adventurer and can dive under the direct supervision of a dive professional or with a certified adult in environments equivalent to their training and within the recommended depth limits.
- Minimum age for each Adventure Dive is defined in the program-specific standards.
- Have at least one (1) of the following SSI certifications or an equivalent from a recognized training agency:
- Open Water Diver,
- Junior Open Water Diver.
Don´t forget to bring:
- Diving certification
- Insurance during the course
If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
The cancellation by the customer within 48 hours prior to the activity will not result on any refund.