During the Night Dive the vision is more limited than normal dives, so you should have good buoyancy, orientation underwater and some experience in night-diving.
Before the Night Dive, we will give you a proper briefing where we`ll explain to you the procedure of the Night Dive, what to consider while diving during the night time and about the physical processes of the Fluo-light. Before the sunset we take you in our Van to the dive site, shore dive, to prepare all the equipment and get ready to enter in the water.
- The Night Diving are shore dives based around Terceira Island.
- The Dive Team chooses the best dive sites on a daily basis, depending on the ocean conditions (current, wind, wave strength). If the conditions are too rough, the dive site can be changed last minute to guarantee your safety.
- The dive groups are maximum 4 guests to be lead by one of our Divemasters or Instructors.
- Certification level: at least Advanced Open Water or Open Water with Specialty Night Diver.
- Being an active diver. After a certain period of inactivity, a Refresh Course is mandatory.
- Medical Clearance for any pre-existing conditions (read, fill and sign the standard Medical Statement).
- You need to wait a minimum of 24 hours after your last dive, so please plan your flights and mountain hiking trips accordingly.
- If 1 or 2 pax (shore dive)
- If 3 pax or more (shore/boat dive).
Don´t forget to bring:
(bcd, regulator, wetsuit, fins, mask, boots and gloves)
- Dive insurance
- Dive guide.
- Dive Computer
- Dive Torch.
If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
The cancellation by the customer within 48 hours prior to the activity will not result on any refund.