Double Fun Dive
The Azores - Terceira Island offer a range of 15 different dive sites, most of them reachable by boat, and three of them are shore dives. Each of them carrying a strong personality offering you a unique experience. Between the wall dives, the deep dives, the volcanic reef dives, the night dives, we can accommodate all types of divers from beginner level to the most experienced recreational divers.
From macro life to the pelagic species, the Terceira Island are home to a large marine life diversity, sting and eagle rays, barracuda, tuna fish, amberjacks, groupers, moray eels, hake, shrimps, wrasse, red mullet, flounder, lobsters, octopus, fireworms, crabs and other small schools of sardines. (Know more about diving conditions).
Please respect our dive sites and marine life by not touching or teasing marine life at any time.
- The Fun Dives are based around Terceira Island.
- The Dive Team chooses the best dive sites on a daily basis, depending on the ocean conditions (current, wind, wave strength). If the conditions are too rough, the dive site can be changed last minute to guarantee your safety.
- The dive groups are maximum 4 guests to be lead by one of our Divemasters or Instructors.
- Between the two dives, we come to land and make a brief surface interval.
- The maximum operating depth is defined by the overall level of the group. Due to the ocean conditions we can have in Terceira Island, each group has to stay with their dive guide.
- Being certified diver.
- Being an active diver. After a certain period of inactivity, a Refresh Course is mandatory.
- Medical Clearance for any pre-existing conditions (read, fill and sign the standard Medical Statement).
- You need to wait a minimum of 24 hours after your last dive, so please plan your flights and mountain hiking trips accordingly.
- If 1 or 2 pax (shore dive)
- If 3 pax or more (shore/boat dive).
Don´t forget to bring:
- Diver Certification
(bcd, regulator, wetsuit, fins, mask, boots and gloves)
- Dive insurance
- Dive guide.
- Dive Computer
- Dive Torch.
If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
The cancellation by the customer within 48 hours prior to the activity will not result on any refund.