Your vacation is short, but you really want to get certified in scuba diving? The Scuba Diver program it's the one for you. Completing this will give you an SSI Scuba Diver certificate that can be upgraded for subsequent SSI Open Water Diver certification.
Requirements for Completion:
- Complete Academic Sections 1-3 and assessments.
- Complete a final exam with a passing score of at least 80%.
- Complete at least three (3) pool/confined water sessions and the skill evaluations .
- Complete the Student Water Fitness Evaluation.
- Complete at least two (2) open water training dives on scuba and the skill evaluations.
- Upon completion of all academic and in-water requirements, including a water fitness evaluation and final exam, an Open Water Instructor may issue the Scuba Diver digital certification card.
- Certified Scuba Divers can dive under the direct supervision of a dive professional in environments equivalent to their training and to depths shallower than 12 meters.
- Students younger than 15 years old will be certified as a Junior Scuba Diver and can dive under the direct supervision of a dive professional in environments equivalent to their training and within the recommended depth limits.
- Be healthy and know how to swim.
- Medical Clearance for any pre-existing conditions (read, fill and sign the standard Medical Statement).
Don´t forget to bring:
- Dive Instructor.
- Dive insurance.
If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
The cancellation by the customer within 48 hours prior to the activity will not result on any refund.