Junior Open Water Diver
This globally-recognized certification program is the best way to begin your life-long adventure as a certified scuba diver. Personalized training is combined with in-water practice sessions to ensure you have the skills and experience required to become truly comfortable underwater. You will get the SSI Junior Open Water Diver certification.
Requirements for Completion:
- Complete all academic sections and assessments.
- Complete an Open Water Diver final exam with a passing score of at least 80%.
- Complete all six (6) pool/confined water sessions and the skill evaluations outlined in Pool/Confined Water Sessions.
- Complete the Student Water Fitness Evaluation.
- Complete at least four (4) open water training dives on scuba and all of the skill evaluations.
- Upon completion of all academic and in-water requirements, including a water fitness evaluation and final exam, an Open Water Instructor may issue the Open Water Diver digital certification card.
- Students younger than 15 years old will be certified as a Junior Open Water Diver and must dive under the direct supervision of a dive professional or with a certified adult in environments equivalent to their training and within the recommended depth limits.
- At least 10 year old.
- Be healthy and know how to swim.
- Medical Clearance for any pre-existing conditions (read, fill and sign the standard Medical Statement)
- You need to wait a minimum of 24 hours after your last dive, so please plan your flights and mountain hiking trips accordingly.
Don´t forget to bring:
- Swimming suit.
- Diving Instructor
- Diving insurance
If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
The cancellation by the customer within 48 hours prior to the activity will not result on any refund.