React Right is SSI's emergency training specialty, consisting of the following basic components: Primary Assessment, First Aid & CPR Skills, Primary Stabilization Techniques, and includes two optional components: Oxygen Administration in Diving Emergencies and Automated External Defibrillation Basics. Students who complete this program earn the SSI React Right specialty certification.
Requirements for Completion:
- Complete academic and practical training scenarios.
- Complete a React Right final exam with a passing score of at least 80%.
- Upon completion of all academic and practical training scenario requirements, an SSI React Right Instructor may issue the program’s digital certification card.
- SSI React Right certification qualifies the holder to act as a first responder in medical emergencies similar to their training for a period of two years after the certification is issued.
- Certified React Right divers may use the React Right certification to fulfill the prerequisites for the SSI Diver Stress & Rescue certification, and all SSI professional training programs.
- Be at least 12 years old.
- React Right Instructor.